Best Earphones buying guide: Welcome to Gadgetrijo the Future of Tech news website.
If you are looking for the best guide for earphones, this is the right and exact article to get an end-to-end guide for buying earphones in 2021.
All over the world, when it comes to buying a earphones people have chaos on their mind what will be the best earphones options to look for?
As day-in and day-out many brands having been evolving and launching their earphones and headphones from lower end to higher end.
You might get very curious whether you can go for Xiaomi, Oneplus, realme, Sony, JBL, Boat and so on and so forth.
But have you ever thought that when it comes to buying an earphones what do you need the most of that earphones???
If not then, your at the right place to know more about it. But if you knew then you might get more info from this article.
Let’s now know more about the best earphones guides, that you need to know more about and thing to be considered.
1. Best Earphones: Type of earphones
The first and foremost thing which you need to check in is what type of earphones you wanted either bluetooth earphones or wired ones.
2. Know you’re requirements:
So, what do I mean by requirements over here??
Now you have planned to buy earphones but know what is the various things you will be using it for such as listening songs, gaming, chatting, personal or commercial use.
After considering the above two options, everybody has their budget. So if your looking for an option of normal then the budget earphones from ₹400 – ₹600 would be a good deal of earphones to buy.
But if you are a gaming person or listen to more songs and other stuff you can have a budget of ₹1000 wherein you can get a lot of earphones and a variety of options.
So we have now the clear clarity of what we wanted to purchase with the aforementioned options kept in mind. I’ll be detailing and listing out all the earphones nevertheless from low budget to high budget. Rest assured, all the earphones suggestions which have been listed here is tested.
Here are the best earphones in 2021 for smartphones, tablets and PC’s
boat Bassheads 225 in-ear wired earphones with mic
This is one of the best earphones that is valuable for the cost you will spend. The boat always best for is bass sound, and this earphones does the perfect job. It has a Gold plated angled jack, engraved metal finish. In the box, you will get 3 pairs of earbuds for free.
- Price: ₹549/-
- Weight: 18 grams
- Audio Output Mode: Stereo
- Microphone Form Factor: Built-In
- Passive noise cancellation
- Compatible device; 3.5mm audio devices
- Special features: Android control. IOS phone control, microphone feature
- Warranty: 1 year from the manufacturer
- Tangle-free cable
- 10mm driver which has the best in quality sound
- The passive noise cancellation feature reduces the background noises and maintains decent sound
- Inbuilt mic supports voice calls
- Battery back lasts for almost 6hrs with moderate gaming, listening to songs and attending calls.
Skull candy ink’d
This is definitely the best earphones in the below ₹2000 range. It’s super comfortable, great audio quality, since it is a from a well known brand. I’ve had only amazing experiences with skull candy earphones, and this amazing too.
The standard of this earphones is very good and has no words in sound quality again speaking of. Form factor and build is good.
- Price: ₹1148
- Product dimensions: 18.49 x 7.49 x 2.49cm
- Weight: 12grams
- Cable feature: retractable
- Microphone: Inline
- Battery Type: Lithium Polymer
- Great audio and mic quality
- The length of the cable was decent
- Good build quality
- Noise-cancelling at higher volumes are reduced.
- When connected to laptops volumes is very less
- Colour is fading quickly
JBL C200SI by Harman Super Deep Bass in-Ear Premium Headphones with Mic
The latest earphones of JBL C200SI is premium and JBL signature sound. This is a true powerful bass with a premium metallic finish with better ergonomics. This has a noise cancellation feature. One button universal control mic with quick launch Google Assistant / Siri.
- Price: ₹799
- Product dimension: 6 x 3 x 17.5cm
- weight: 18 grams
- Special feature: Noise cancellation
- Fit type: In-ear
- Compatible device: Audio player, laptop, Mobile, Tablet
- microphone Form Factor: In Mic
- JBL Pure Bass
- Lightweight & Comfortable
- Voice Assistant
- Premium Metallic Finish
- One Button Remote Microphone
- 3.5mm Gold Plated Jack
- Perfect Bass, Treble is more than I liking but after some tweaks on the equalizer.
Sennheiser CX 80S Wired Headset
The wired Sennheiser CX80s earphones deliver great sound quality and user experience. The earphones have an elegant design and durable build quality. This offers an enjoyable experience with stylish and lightweight which is comfortable and effortless in ears, with an inline mic remote option for easy call and listening.
- Price: ₹1490
- Product dimension: 11 x 2.8 x 20.4 cm
- Weight: 27grams
- Microphone: inbuilt
- Special Features: Noise cancellation
- Connector type: wired
- Cable length: 1.2metres
- Uncompressed and balanced sound quality
- Sound pressure level 119db
- Noise cancellation
- Lightweight in-ear
- best music output
Build quality is good but not for rough use as the cable tears apart
Boult Audio BassBuds X1 in-Ear Wired Earphones with 10mm Extra Bass Driver and HD Sound with mic
The Boult Audio Bass heads X1 is the most affordable earphones to buy. The earphones come with a rubber ear hook which easily fits in the ear and doesn’t comes off while running, jogging and playing sports.
The wired earphones are good for calls and listening to music. Quite impressive and good at this price point. This has in-line Controls which is easy to Answer/reject/ calls, play/pause, voice command which is cheap and the best earphone that you can have.
- Price: ₹299
- Product dimension: 8 x 12x 1.5cm
- Weight: 50grams
- Microphone Form Factor: In built mic
- Special features: Ear hook, sport fit
- Light weight
- easy controls
- IPX5 sweat resistant
- Extra Bass: Boult’s Neodymium technology
- Works with all OS, all Bluetooth enabled Smartphones, Laptops, PCs, Tablets, from all the brands
- Sometimes felt clarity was missing in the audio
- Ear hooks might be flexible for some person but quite sometimes hitches
OnePlus Bullets Wireless Z Bass edition
The one plus Z third-generation earphones were the most anticipated earphones on the list. This is truly a tough competing earphone compared with other brands.
The features that this one plus earphones bundles are very high which at this price segment no brand had launched their earphones like this. This makes the ones plus to stand out of competition with the price point. This earphone is a good option for people who are looking for best earphone with mic.
- Price: ₹1999
- Product dimension: 18.7 x 15.2 x 2.9 cm
- Weight: 28 grams
- Microphone Form Factor: with Microphone
- Connectivity type: Bluetooth
- Fit type: In ear
- Special Features: IP55 rated with dust and water resistant, Fast charge, wrap charge
- Battery back up is awesome which lasts for 10hrs.
- Can be connected to 2 devices and the same time
- Super bass and rich sound quality
- one tap to connect with your phones
- magnetic control
- Connectivity distance range is very low and gets disconnected
Mi Dual Driver in-Ear Earphones with Mic and Tangle-Free Cable
Mi Dual Drivers In-ear Earphones has the best immersive audio experience with dual dynamic drivers for powerful bass and crisp treble. This earphones has a passive noise cancellation that blocks out the ambience sound. This is a great deal for a person who wants some great audio and in line mic features with treble and crisp clarity in the sound.
- Price: ₹799
- Product dimension: 1.25 metres x 0.00 cm x 0.00 cm
- Weight: 18 grams
- Connectivity technology: wired
- Fit type: In ear
- Microphone Form Factor: With mic
- The earphones has dual dynamic driver
- 3 button operation for ease of access
- Tangle free braided cable
- magnetic buds
- Noise control sound isolation
- Voice control option
- Often times felt has the clarity was not good enough even tough it has a dual dynamic drivers
Realme Buds Wireless Pro
Realme another competitor for One plus and MI brand. The realme bluetooth earphones is specially designed for the music lover. The HD microphone ensures high quality calls and with Environmental Noise cancellation. The caller on the other side will be able to hear you clearly as well.
This earphone is powered up by the realme S1 chip is which enables in active noise cancellation. The earbuds can be customized with the help of realme app which enables you to change the work functions and key options.
The audio quality is so good and clear, this is because of the 13.6mm bass boost driver unit and an advanced dynamic bass boost (DBB) technology provided in the wireless earphones.
- Price: ₹3999
- Product dimensions: 35.5 x 11 x 0.5mm
- Weight: 33 grams
- Microphone form factor: Earphones
- Connectivity type: Bluetooth
- Special features: Active noise cancellation, heavy battery back up, IPX4 water resistant
- Material: Rubber
- battery cell: Lithium polymer
- Flexible neckband
- IPX4 water-resistant
- Long battery backup
- Chip-based active noise cancellation technology
- transparency mode
- Sony LDAC hi-res audio which provides great audio and bass quality
- It has a magnetic instant connect which connects the earphones automatically
So far as I concerned all the things have been working fine and well good.
The above are the lists that I have made to get you a informed decision for buying your best earphones in 2021.
Hope this article might be of great use to you. If you want to know more about other details and review, comment down below.
If there are any suggestions and reviews kindly write to us or post in the comment section. For more articles click here
Are bluetooth earphones worth buying?
This answer depends on how you are going to use it, may be for a long duration or for shorter period of time. Bluetooth earphones are the current trending ones, wherein all likes to purchase as it is easy to hang over like a neck band.
Which brand earphones is best?
Now a days all the brands are providing good earphones with best in build quality and sound quality. I would suggest instead of looking for brand options choose your requirement and purpose of use and then buy it.
best earphones in India 2021
1. Realme Buds Wireless Pro
2. One plus Z third generation
3. JBL C200SI
5. Mi dual driver